Tell me if time should make a change
Then why do I feel the same?




SAY IT


Width not more than 170px please.

Tired Ness.
♥


I'm so tired to the core.

Work was like hell! 27 cartons plus new sales plus horrible idiotic moron customers and everything messed up!

Luckily for me, I can still hold on to my anger. If not, expect the unexpected. :)

Anyway, I had fun although the tiredness was killing me.

Working again on Friday and I'm off today! Woohoo.

Guess, I will be sleeping till late afternoon. Haha.

I miss school, random but it's the fact.

I do miss school a lot!

YOG! Hurry can. I'm looking forward for it.

Will be going down to Singapore Institute of Retail Studies next Monday.

Nervous, Anxious and Excited. (you name it okay) :)

Okay then, I better go to sleep now before Mummy comes in. Haha.

Goodnight readers and have a good day ahead. :)

yes, i'm begging you.



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.